Categories

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Things I Have Loved Lately ...

It's been a while since I have been on!
Whoops!
But I have a friend who reminds me every once in a while to get making a blog! :)
So this blog is just about a FEW of the things I have been loving lately...


Young Living - Thieves products! Can always trust our place to be clean with this stuff! 


These are some micro-fibre clothes I found @ homesense & I have been LOVING them!
They are easy to grab to clean up something! 
(instead of so much paper towel -- i LOVE paper towel :P)
They absorb & clean amazing and you can just toss them right into the washing machine.
& of course -- they are such fun colors!
(I'm a geek over kitchen stuff I know haha)


This doesn't look so appetizing i know! -- but its a healthy little something I have loved whipping up recently! 
It's just canned artichoke hearts, tomatoes, feta cheese, olive oil, pepper, and shredded coconut!
YUM YUM YUM
I am not a huge fan of it by itself! 
But what I like to do is toss it onto a piece of toast or an english muffin or my FAVORITE -- those savoury tomato & basil rice cakes!
Try it out! 


& of course these little squirts!
How can you not love them! :P




till.next.time.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment