Categories

Monday, February 27, 2012

Fun with the Kidz :D ..

Never a dull moment with these kids! 
Always going somewhere or doing something,
& I like it that way :)
My days go by super fast 
& I have fun all day!
So here is a little update of some of our "top moments"!
...

My valentines day gift from the kids! It is a booklet style card, and behind that cover is pages and pages of their drawings for me of dinosaurs & flowers! 
SO precious :)

Fun outdoors!

Just thought this was the cutest picture, pig-tails n' all :)

Kids wanted a giant cupcake for daays...so i gave them a GIANT cupcake...literally :)
This was a day project! They helped me with taping and coloring & everything!
All its made of is cardboard & paper..and lots n lots of tape ;P 
The white circles with the colored lines are sprinkles!
& the candle was made so that when you blow on it, the flames all move!
Only problem with the kids crazy imaginations...
- they decided to pretend it was their birthday.. 
so they sang,
made a wish,
blew out the candle...
& then ripppppped the candle off so they could eat it..literally takes bites of circles :)
Still totally worth it!

The next craft with the eggs..
the idea came off something I saw on pinterest!
using clothes pins & paper!
We made eggs that crack open when you squeeze the clothes pin,
and the dinosaurs pop out..
& you can actually take the dinosaur out of the egg & play with it :P 

Top picture..
literally 1/10 of their art room..walls are covered with our drawings! 
Bottom picture: a dragon we made out of play dough stuff! 

Last but not least...
I just had to put these pictures on!
Left: they just looked so cute coloring together ;)
Right: Im coloring with him on the floor...
not watching him for a seecond..
I hear him saying (as he's holding a marker):
"I'm just going to put some lip stick on noooow.. Just going to take the lid off..
& im just going to turn it up a bit...and just put a little on here and here and here and here and here..."
...apparently lipstick goes on the ENTIRE face..

Kids just say & do the cutest/ funniest things.
xo


3 comments:

  1. OK can I come spend the day with you? haha looks like soo much fun!!! Where do u get your fun ideas from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol anytime amy, anytime :)
    I usually come up with all of them on my own! crazy hey...
    But i did get the clothes pin egg off of pinterest!
    With these kids I have to have a crazy imagination :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29.2.12

    wow serena -- your amazing! these kids are SO lucky!

    ReplyDelete