Categories

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Catching up on the past few months!

OK!
So i AM still alive! :)
Finally getting around to making a blog!
I always have lots of pictures of my everyday life with the kids!
So it's pretty much another job/kidz blog!
But still counts! 
:P
I still need to make time to do a blog on a couple of other things I have been meaning to get around to!

Things from the past few months:
**Moved things around in the living room!  
** Got some new furniture for our bedroom! Yay - chad actually has room for HIS clothes! :)
**Have been with the kids I am with now, for 6 months! - Time flies!
**Chads brother & wife had their sweet little girl!
**Booked time off for the summer to spend time with my family! YAY!
**Couple new healthy delicious recipes - I will have to do a blog on that itself!
**Got some new runners - now to actually use them! :P
**Got a new shop truck!
**Got some new kitchen toys!
....all I can really think of at the moment!

But anyhoo here is a recap of my last few months...

Missing my brother & of course the rest of the family!

Easter Fun with the kids!

Moustache! 

Sun peaking out early in the morning! :)

Love doing her hair!
Poor girl - she is so good at putting up with me doing her hair everyday! :)

Made him his OWN dinosaur tail ;)

Face painting day!
Snake on the left.
Dinosaur on the right! ( Notice how his teeth when he smiles, is the dinosaurs teeth!) 

Left: Alphabet Tree! & each letter has a pocket so we filled them with things that start with that letter!
Right: Fun with sidewalk chalk! 

Beautiful!

How cute are they in the dandelions! :)

Little hike - She's got her walking stick! ha

OK...HOW cute is she in the right picture with her pants hiked up over her onesie with her little yellow crocs & her little pink sunglasses trying SO hard to jump high! ha - makes me smile!
Trying SO hard to jump at the same time! ;)
(Left one is pretty good!!)
"Lets take silly pictures on your little computer phone"
...

So that's ALL i got for today!
Definitely need to get blogs up more frequently!
SORRY!

:D

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous21.6.12

    All that i've got to say about this is "WOW"!!!!
    You sure know how to play/entertain/teach/inpsire little kids. You are going to be a GREAT mom or maybe you should go get your teaching degree :) i'm impressed!!! you go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete