Categories

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cute Curled Hairstyle...

The other day I felt like curling my hair
Which I don't do very often.
& I had watched a youtube video on this really cute hairstyle
And I just had to try it.
(Youtube channel -- LuxyHair)
Surprisingly it was super super easy
& it turned out the first try!
And I am not someone who can do hairstyles easily!
So I just had to share.


1. Start by curling your hair. Whether you want tighter curls or looser curls is up to you.
          With this hairstyle, you don't have to worry about having perfect curls everywhere either!
2. Back comb the top, middle section of your hair all the way to where you will be gathering it in the back.
3. Pull a little section of hair from above your right ear, pull it around the back of your head, and bobby pin it to the left side of your head at the back.
4. Pull a little section of hair from above your left ear, pull it around the back of your head, and bobby pin it to the right side of your head at the back. 
5. Take a little section of hair from between those two points where you bobby pinned, and twist it around and around to form a little "rose" and pin that down with bobby pins.
6. And VOILA.

Not sure how well of an explanation that was. 
But between the explanation and the picture I'm sure it could be figured out :P

No comments:

Post a Comment