Categories

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Muffins...

Today I made, for the first time ever, PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS!
They are SOO delicious...
& I just knew I would be sharing this recipe!
SO many of my friends were posting pics and statuses about having their first 
pumpkin spice latte of the season 
& it just got me craving the taste! :P

I have had a can of pumpkin pure sitting in my pantry for months and months
& I thought this was the perfect time to use it!

This is a Pinterest recipe that i made a few modifications to!

Enjoy!


PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS

Muffin Ingredients:
1 1/2 Cups of Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
3/4 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice Mix
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Large Eggs
1 1/4 Cups Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
(I use Himalayan Crystal Salt) 

Icing Ingredients:
1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
2-3 Tablespoons Milk
(Depending on the consistency you want)


Directions:

Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
In one bowl, mix pumpkin puree, coconut oil, pumpkin spice mix, 
eggs, sugar, baking soda, and salt together.
In another bowl, mix the flour and baking powder. 
Combine the two bowls. 
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Yields 12 Muffins.

For the icing, mix the 3 ingredients together.
Drizzle icing over muffins.




No comments:

Post a Comment