Categories

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cozy Monday Evening..

When winter weather starts to come, it always make me want to curl up & get cozy!
And as i'm sure most people would agree, mondays are kind of the worst day of the week :P
SOOO..
I decided to make a cozy evening for Chad & I,
but also make this monday a little more fun! 
_____

I had this little evening all planned & set up for when Chad got home from work.

A Table For Two..or rather.. A Floor For Two


Basically, I had a few blankets piled on the floor in front of the fire place,
surrounded by pillows!
I had a couple dim lights on & a few candles to make it a little more cozy and relaxing.
Put a few of our favourite games out..
Blokus 
Sequence
&
Crib
And some Friends, for a bit of laughter! =D
______________

Then i simply made some warm mushroom soup with some wild & brown rice.
....and a side of pepsi...

It was the perfect evening!
Cozy & Fun
Just as planned! 
...Chad had a lucky night & beat me at EVERY game...
But thats ok I gotta let him win a few, right!!
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment