Categories

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Best Friend - My Hubby

I just HAD to do a husband post..
On Ma Pooky Bear...He loves that name.. haha
He is only THEE sweetest man ever
&
Always there for me.
Even when I have my annoying moments, which my brothers know MUCH about ...& it's quite often i think 
:D
It's always a tad hard for a guy to please the daughters father.
But Chad had ZERO problem there!
THAT is how great of a guy he is!
Above: Top right-One of the first cute gifts Chad got me.
Bottom right-A thing he made over time and gave to me shortly after our engagement with a few of our main memories together!
I love this ugly doll. 
Chad got it for me when i was in the hospital after my surgery a FEW months back now!
He had to work, so he told me whenever he wasn't there for me to SqUeEze during all the needles, that I was to  squeeze this ugly doll.
Such a thoughtfull guy!
<3
Love You




No comments:

Post a Comment