Categories

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pad Thai Tuesday..

Chad & I really love thai food!
I have been wanting to make pad thai for so long 
&
tonight i decided to try and make it!
It was harder then it looked!
As i cook, I tend to learn a few things here & there that I need to do differently next time!
And the part that turned out the worst this time was that I cooked the
rice noodles a little too long, so they were a little softer then they should have been.
But oh well!
Still was fun making it & turned out tasty! 
This is what the kitchen looks like as I get cooking!
Stuff everywhere! 
Yikes, what a mess :P
The end result!
Pad Thai:
-rice noodles
-peanuts
-soy sauce
-fish sauce
-carrots 
-ginger
-garlic
-tofu
-shrimp
-little brown sugar
-lime
-2 eggs
-shallot
-green onion
-cooking wine
-sesame oil

2 comments:

  1. Looks Delish! Your lucky you have a husband that likes "intresting" food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. larissa17.11.11

    oh look at you go! this looks awesome, decorated n everything wat a wonderful wife you are!

    ReplyDelete