Categories

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scrum-diddily-ocious Rice Paper Rolls


Tonight I was in the cooking mood, and decided to try making Rice Paper Rolls!
Rice paper is such a GREAT idea for replacing tortillas or bread of any sort!
Rice paper has 3 ingredients (well atleast the one I got!): Green Beans, Peas & Water!
Thats it!!
I started by sauteing mushrooms with a little soy sauce & some crushed peanuts.
Then I cooked up the shrimp!
I got the carrots, cucumber, avacado, & green onions chopped up nice & thin.
Then I moved on to the peanut sauce.
The peanut sauce consisted of: peanut butter, soy sauce & almond milk.
Last but not least, I got the rice paper soaked & ready to use.
I layered up a little of everything i had prepared then,
....rooooolled them up.
Def. weren't the BEST rolls, but pretty decent for my first time,
if i doo say so myself ;P
If anyone has any tips on how to make these, please let me know! :)
Lastly I added a little piece of decor to the table with...
beautiful strawberry & orange flavoured water :)

I'll definitely be making this meal again!
YUM


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8.11.11

    Mom says that's her type of meal! I'm looking forward to that at Christmas time. Looks AWESOME! Sounds like you had fun making that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got a blog!!! awesome! and the rice paper rolls look awesome! I

    ReplyDelete
  3. JONIIII! I did! :) i didnt know you had a blog! & looks like there is a lot to look at on yours. may take me a while! lol & thanks, they were fun to do! miss you!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing...I'm coming to your house for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete