Categories

Monday, November 7, 2011

First Blog & Many To Come..

Seems like everyone is getting a blog these days..
So I decided it might be a good idea to get one myself!
I enjoy seeing what's going on in my friends & families lives,
& thought I would let anyone who's interested keep up to date with my little family! 
-- My little family -- Chad.Myself.Zoe.&Kida. :P


I decided on the name of my blog "Its A Love Story.." for a couple reasons. 
One, it was our wedding song - Love Story Meets Viva La Vida (John Schmidt) which I love love LOVE!
And second, I feel my whole life & everyone and everything that goes on in it, has to do with love! My life is a story full of love!  ...  Its A Love Story! :)
Enjooy!



Love Story Meets Viva La Vida

3 comments:

  1. That's the best song in the entire world!!! Could listen to it all day. I wish Coldplay would have given him the rights to use their song. It needs both parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mee tooo!
    I listen to it over & over!!
    & yes, the two in the same song makes it THAT much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8.11.11

    Just got my fix again - you can't listen this thru and not dance and smile:)Marj.

    ReplyDelete